.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Monday, October 03, 2005
 
Holding the Bag
While sorting through some random screenshots on my alternate machine, I ran across this picture. I'm suspicious it was taken by accident. I'm always hitting the screenshot key while reaching for the escape key, and vice versa. (The latter is particularly maddening when I've just spent several minutes setting up a shot for the comic. This game really needs a camera lock.) The picture was taken on Thursday (September 29, 2005), near the eastern edge of Louise, looking up into the Garden of Mo. This much I know.


But what I don't know is what I'm holding. I'm completely mystified here. I'm pretty certain I don't have any attachments that look even remotely similar. It looks like a small plastic bag half full of something white. Did I catch my avatar messing with cocaine while my back was turned? Is he making a few extra Lindens on the side? "SL webcomic artist caught in drug scandal - News at eleven!"

What's going on here? Inquiring minds want to know!
Comments: Post a Comment



Return to Main Page