.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Monday, March 14, 2005
 
Age Progression Continues
Just a quick one tonight. Laura, Chrestomanci, and I all made our teenage avs tonight.


Teenage Moriash


And here's the beanpole Moriash teenager av. Note the '80s style Michael Jackson jacket, garish shirt, and the near-mullet. The latter two are pretty close to my own teenage years. Mind you, mine wasn't a deliberate mullet. I just went about 6 months between haircuts. But I got better. Now I'm down to 4.


COOTIES!


That's pre-teen Laura in center, and Chres on the right.


How the tables have turned.


And now Chres and Laura teens, complete with layered flannel shirts. Of course, there's a bit of a generation gap between our respective teenage fashion choices.

I am just having too much fun with this age progression thing. Next will be middle age, then geriatric. Probably a bit more depressing for Chres and Laura, who modeled their avs more closely on themselves. As for me, well, no relation whatsoever. So I don't have to fear the ravages of avatar age. One of these days, I'll be brave enough to try and make a RL Nathan avatar. If nothing else, it'll be handy for Halloween.
Comments: Post a Comment



Return to Main Page