.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
 
My Av Is Cooler Than Your Av
That's right. Hang your head in despair, for my avatar is now far cooler than yours can ever hope to be. This position is unassailable, so give up now. Why? Because Moriash Moreau now comes equipped with a ridiculously detailed, one-of-a-kind custom knockoff of Spider Jerusalem's shades.



Thanks to Aliasi Stonebender for the prototype model. Go check out her stuff. Now. I'll still be here when you get back.

And special thanks to Chrestomanci Bard, micro-prim wrangler extraordinaire. I had the opportunity to watch her work, start to finish, as she built these. I can't tell you how she managed some of the tiny parts, but I can tell you that 99% of the game population would have screamed obscenities at their screens and quit before they were half done. And this was a relatively simple project, compared to her normal jewelry work. Building with tiny prims is a specialized art. Go check out her ever-growing line of beautiful, and mercifully bling-free, jewelry at Ingersoll and Bard Aesthetics.
Comments: Post a Comment



Return to Main Page