.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Monday, May 02, 2005
 
The Australian Martian Druid Conspiracy
As I was making some minor adjustments to the Garden of Mo, I made a startling discovery. The Linden eucalyptus trees are not what they seem! Oh, I can hear you now. "But, Moriash, they're just trees!" Skeptics! Unbelievers! I have seen the truth, and so can you! What secrets can the humble Linden eucalyptus tree hold? Click the image below to find out... If you dare!



Do you see? Do you see the faces? Don't believe me? See for yourself! The sinister, staring face is branded on the trunk of every eucalyptus tree on grid! Is it just a coincidence? Is it a message for the people of Earth, like the face on Mars? Are secret factions within Linden Labs cooperating with the Australian government to take over Second Life? Is it a warning from the ancient and little known Australian Druids? Is it an Australian Martian Druid Conspiracy?! More on this exciting story as events unfold.
Comments:
Big Brother Linden is WATCHING US!

Dum dum DUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

--Chres
 
Post a Comment



Return to Main Page