.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
 
Look! Screenshots!
A couple more random screenshots found whilst cleaning up my SL folder.

A few weeks ago, the gang and I dropped by an in-game theatre to watch some ancient B-movies. The movies did nothing but crash our clients, but the video arcade in the lobby was fantastic! Playing a couple games of Galaga brought back fond memories from my childhood. I must have pumped hundreds of dollars into those machines over the years. Damn, I'm rusty now.


I recently rented a small summer cottage in MarClaire Village (Faded Reality Sim). For some reason beyond my understanding, Chres, Laura, and newcomer Sophia Weary took it upon myself to build a giant junk robot thingy in my front yard. I was given the dubious honor of scrunching myself up and becoming the head. Click on the image below to see the junkbot in 3-D! (Cross-eyed stereo image.)


Comments: Post a Comment



Return to Main Page