.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Monday, February 26, 2007
 
Daily Walk: 2007-02-26
Here are some interesting places I've found during my morning walks.

This isn't strictly SL related, but it does involve virtual reality, more or less. I went to a get-together at a friend's house, and ended up hurting my shoulder playing WiiSports tennis. There might be a geekier injury than that, but I think it'd somehow involve one-handed typing. My life is a comic book. Another guy (fellow SLer Throfofnir Balnarring) caught a loose Wii controller to the left temple, which left a rather impressive welt. And I believe there were some minor damages to window blinds, as well. If anyone tells you the wrist strap is unnecessary, they lie.
Comments: Post a Comment



Return to Main Page