.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Thursday, July 30, 2009
 
Garden of Mo Twitter Feed
I can't imagine why anyone but me would be interested in this, but the Garden of Mo is now on Twitter. Over the past couple of evenings, I've started wiring the various events and objects in my neck of the woods to send discreet little status message back to a centralized notifications server. The server then relays these exciting updates to the GardenOfMo Twitter feed via Twittermail for the world to see.

I don't know what, if anything, I'll do with this information. Probably nothing, aside from feeding my own curiosity about what goes on in Mo-Tech Tower when I'm not around. Better than hiding in the bushes with a pair of binoculars and a notebook, anyway.
Comments: Post a Comment



Return to Main Page