.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Monday, April 18, 2005
 
Administrativa #2
I've decided to go ahead and place my last five posts on the front page, instead of only displaying the most recent entry. This will let me justify making shorter, more frequent posts. Previously, I caught myself waiting until I had enough material to make a post of sufficient length to take the front page solo... And thus waiting a week or more to create new entries. Unfortunately, in cases where I am suffering from unusually severe bouts of logorrhea, this will result in exceedingly long main pages. We'll see how things work out.

And now, as a special treat for my regular readers (both of you), here's a guided tour of my home office. Chances are, if you are speaking to my avatar in game, this is where my meat body will be.
Comments: Post a Comment



Return to Main Page