.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Friday, March 25, 2005
 
Moriash Gets Bounced
So today, during lunch, I did a little work on the Sky Arena. It now has the ability to rez two different kinds of stages on demand. Currently, it can bring up a small (10m diameter) round stage, surrounded by 16 cylindrical stools. It can also create a larger (20m x 10m) rectangular stage with 10 level, 10m x 20m bleachers in front. Eventually, I plan to add a large octagonal stage with built in size change and starting position markers for combat events.

There were a few minutes of my lunch hour left after I finished troubleshooting, so I decided to do a little aerial sightseeing. I picked a direction, bumped up the flight speed on my warp belt, and started flying. A few sims away, I ran into a lag spike and decided to land and wait for the world to finish rezzing around me. Soon after I touched down, a chat message flashed on my screen.

"[Name withheld, mostly because I can't remember it]: Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer."

I whirled around to face the (previously unnoticed) green dot on my mini-map, and discovered another player standing on the other side of a slowly rezzing window. She was a naked-to-the-waist female av, standing in the distinctive floating spread-eagle pose of an appearance edit.

Long story short, I was ejected from that land. Curse my occasional literal-mindedness. And doubly curse that stupid screen-capture animation!
Comments:
And, no, I'm not going to post the screenshot.
 
Post a Comment



Return to Main Page