.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Thursday, November 30, 2006
 
Random
Two things:

First, the new LSL commands, especially llGetParcelDetails, are quite cool. They've already solved some basic problems for me. Thanks, LL!

Second, I've decided what I'm going to do when SL collapses under its own weight, and LL announces they're closing the virtual doors for the last time. A minute before the final shutdown, I'm going to climb on top of the highest build on my land, play Rush's "Bravado" through the local music stream, and jump. Then I'm going to shout my goodbyes, and log out for the last time. I think it'd be somehow fitting for Moriash Moreau to be in freefall for eternity.

So what are you going to do when SL closes?
Comments:
Ahem. Yeah. Kind of having an odd day yesterday. I'm going to have to learn when not to blog.
 
Finally get some sleep.
 
Post a Comment



Return to Main Page