.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Saturday, January 20, 2007
 
Plywood Returns?
Or, at least, it will soon. Maybe.

Don't hold me to this, but I think I'm going to start Plywood up again. Unfortunately, I'll be going it solo this time around. Sadly, World of Warcraft has claimed another victim. Monica is busy killing orcs and trolls, in addition to RL obligations elsewhere. It's going to be tough to do the comic without her work, but I'm going to give it a shot. So, if you notice a sharp decline in the quality of the props and avatars, not to mention in the funny, blame her!

Big thanks go out to Tateru Nino for her advice on how to streamline our comic creation process. Go read her comics! Now! I'll still be here when you get back.

I'm sure I'll have more to say about this later.
Comments:
Can't wait for the return, Moriash! Best wishes for the future of Plywood. -Torin Golding
 
Post a Comment



Return to Main Page