Saturday, March 10, 2007
Daily Walk: 2007-03-10
Here are some interesting places I've found during my morning walks.
- NMC Campus - Just uniformly amazing. Well worth an hour of wandering around. And I just found out that my alma mater is part of it.
- Work in progress. - A nifty build, especially for a niche shopping mall. The entire area is setup like a Monopoly board, with the rental stalls decked out as the plastic houses and hotels.
- Bukowski Fjord Bridge - One of the architectural wonders of SL.
- Unassuming Colossus - Still not certain what it's for, but I like it.
- Myradyl's Mermaid Sanctuary and Sea Garden ~ Pirates Beware...
- Seacliff Gallery - Actually, Seacliff in general is amazing. It's nice to see a mainland sim end up with such uniformly high standards. It always makes me nervous, though. I fully expect a mini-mall or a giant tower of adverts drop in the middle of it all.
- Seacliff Northeast
- Kojima Vale
- Linden Land - Sometimes, you just need open land with nothing but trees as far as the eye can see.
- Southern Creations
- D3volution! Fashion Undone. HaT MecHaNiCs, Raggy, Devolution - Nifty build. Basically a run-down junkyard/industrial area, with a shop built in the ruins.
- Chained Sky Island
- A Stone's Throw Away
- Lily World
The Buddha at Lily World