.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Friday, July 08, 2005
 
Nothing to Report
Yeah, I know, it's been a bit quiet around here lately. Nothing worth mentioning has been happening in SL lately. (And by the standards of this weblog for what is worth mentioning, that is really saying something!) I've been killing a bit of time with the EVA Project, but mostly that has just been scrambling to follow everyone else's work. Eventually, I plan on getting caught up enough to actually contribute something of substance to the cause. So far, my discoveries have been minor and/or trivial. I guess we'll see.

In the meantime, here's a random picture (cross-eyed stereo view) of a dark alley in Nexus Prime, "the Cyberpunk City of the Future." Someone has clearly watched Blade Runner one time too many. Nexus Prim is located (appropriately) in Gibson. It's one of the oldest projects in SL, and is well worth the time to visit. I guess I'm a sucker for theme builds. I'd suggest you either expect to teleport out or bring a phantom attachment with you, though. Once you're inside, it's dang near impossible to find your way out.


Comments: Post a Comment



Return to Main Page